MOZES depends on the voluntary input of many people. The day-to-day running of MOZES is done by ‘Meadows Partnership Trust’ (MPT) including a huge input from MPT members of staff Chris Brummitt, Jackie Dobson and Rachel Gama. MPT earn a fee for this work. Apart from this everyone involved with MOZES gives their time freely.
MOZES especially needs local Meadows residents with certain skills, knowledge or experience:
- Business experience.
- People who are prepared to organise or lead projects in the community such as education activities.
- Experience of running a taxi service.
- People who have a passionate interest in energy conservation and environmental issues, who might be able to play a creative role in developing new MOZES activities.
- Someone who could work with local landlords.
- Someone who can assist in writing funding bids and/or researching relevant funding organisations.
- A volunteer photographer to record MOZES projects and activities.
- Administration skills.
- Legal knowledge.
- Financial knowledge.
for more information.
Volunteer to join the MOZES board of directors
Board members are especially needed from the Meadows social housing tenants.